Sunday, February 19, 2012

YA Book Release: ★ Penelope and The Movie Star ★ FREE Today!

Hi everyone! I have a real treat for you all today. Author Ron. D Voigts (aka my Dad) has just released his third novel is the "Penelope Armor Mysteries" series. I just love the cover of the book, don't you? ^__^ He has decided to celebrate his new book and quite possible the final chapter in the series; by giving away his book for FREE today (2/19) on amazon. Super cool, right?! 

Marvel Movies comes to Penelope’s school to shoot a motion picture against the backdrop of the old Windorf Hotel that now houses the school. She sneaks onto the set and watches them film a scene. Famous actors Priscilla Young and Clarence Dodd star in the movie and Penelope gets to see them up close. Regrettably, she also sees a spotlight fall on the director and kill him. Penelope claims she had her eyes shut when it happened, but the police think she may remember something. Unfortunately for her, the killer also thinks she may recall something.
To complicate matters, the school has a new chef and Penelope’s friend Raddy thinks Chef Judy is trying to poison them. The new girl at school steals away everyone’s friends. As always Principal Merriweather keeps finding new ways to expel her. Between trying to get her friends back, starving and keeping away from the killer, she has her hands full in this next Penelope Mystery.

Penelope Say: Don't miss your chance: Free here!


4 comments :

  1. Score!!!! I just got it for my Kindle! How cool is it that your dad is an author?!?!! Can't wait to read it :)

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi La Toya and Carrie. Your both very welcome. I hope you enjoy the book.

    Yep, my Dad is an awesome writer. I love growing up being able to share my love of books with him.

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool that your dad's a writer! My grandmother self-publishes too but she does local history/photo type books.
    His book sounds interesting, I'll be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian