Saturday, February 18, 2012

Indie Authors Spotlight (#3)


Welcome to Indie Author Spotlight! This is a weekly meme that will be held on every SATURDAY in the month. It is hosted by Beckie @Bittersweet Enchantment & CYP @A Bookalicious StoryThe idea of this meme is to promote indie authors and to help them and their books to get recognize. This will be a great way for book bloggers to take part in helping these authors be spotlighted for all their hard work. If you would like to participate with us please check out this page: 


AUTHORS: Wanna Be spotlighted? Then I encourage you to click the link above as well and read the section at the bottom for more information.


This week in the Indie Author Spotlight is...


About Emily Devenport... 
I've been published under three pen names: as Emily Devenport, I wrote SHADE, LARISSA, SCORPIANNE, EGGHEADS, THE KRONOS CONDITION, and GODHEADS. As Maggy Thomas, I wrote BROKEN TIME, which was nominated for the Philip K. Dick Award. As Lee Hogan I wrote BELARUS and ENEMIES. My books have been published in the U.S., the U.K., Italy, and Israel. I'm writing as Emily Devenport again, and I have two new titles out from Smashwords: THE NIGHT SHIFTERS and SPIRITS OF GLORY. 

A Few of Emily's Books:

Check out all of the author's books here: Amazon | B&N | Goodreads


( Please forgive me for only doing one author this week. I am not feeling good today.)

1 comment :

  1. Great blog, Beckie! Thanks for visiting me at Doorkeeper (http://reneeannsmith.com/).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian