Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: #16 // Deadly Little Secret

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title &  author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from Deadly Little Secret written by Laurie Faria Stolarz





"You felt something just now, didn't you?" I ask, as soon as she steps away. 

Ben pours sugar into his mug and stirs. "I always feel something with you."

(Taken from page 156) 



5 comments :

  1. wow! this looks cool. I should try this teaser Tuesday too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes. I love your teaser!! That cover is so lovely too!

    My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Beckie! I'm not a new follower, but I haven't been on my blog in quite a while. I'm just checking back in with all of the blogs I follow to reintroduce myself. Lovely teaser, by the way. This series is one of my guilty pleasures! The covers are all completely gorgeous. Have you read Stolarz's Blue is for Nightmares series? It's seriously wonderful. It's what made me a fan of hers in the first place. Anyway, I'll stop babbling away on your blog now, haha. Hope to see you around. Feel free to stop by my blog for a chat any time. Don't be a stranger :)

    Lilly @ BookLungs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this book is on my wishlist! Seriously loved this teaser, definitely sounds like my kind of book :)
    I'm a new follower so I don't know if you usually do this (or if it was even purposeful) but I LOVED how you snuck a teaser in that had 'sugar' in it. Great way to tie your blog in to the teaser.

    Kaity from Bitten Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya guys - Sorry for the late reply. I have been dealing with a lot of pain this late week.

    Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on this post. I really did end up enjoying the book and look forward to the next one.

    Hi Lilly, Thank you for stopping by. :) Nope, I have not read the Blue is for Nightmares series. I hope to one day. I will stop by your blog asap.

    Hi Kaity - I am glad you are now following. Welcome and I hope you continue to like my posts. Yes, what a sweet teaser. ^__^

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian