Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (#7)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:
What are you currently reading?  I took Don't Breathe A Word out from the library about a week ago and I was not sure what to make of the book since I have never read anything by Holly Cupala. I am finding that I really loving this book. I have a close friend who is homeless and this helps me relate to what he has to go through. A very touching story.





What did you recently finish reading? I finished reading Cinder a couple days ago during the WW read-a-thon I was participating in. OMG, this book totally rocked! It was the best retelling of the Cinderella story out there in my opinion. 





What do you think you’ll read next? I hoping to read Working Stiff by Rachel Caine next. I picked it up from the library yesterday and heard from some friends that it was pretty good. I love the cover. :) 








If anyone would like please leave a comment with the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post so I can check it out. :)

1 comment :

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed Cinder as much as I did!

    Here's my WWW for the week: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/www-wednesdays-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian