Sunday, February 5, 2012

Book Blogger Love-A-Thon!


I am signed up for the Book Blogger Love-A-Thon over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.  Once I read her post about this event I knew that I had to participate! This will be a great way for me to show my love and apprecation for all those hard working book bloggers. So with this event you basically treat it as you would a read-a-thon, but instead of reading books, you are reading blogs, giving lots of comment love, and sharing with others about the blogs you enjoy. This is also a wonderful way to find new blog's you never knew existed and become a new reader. To participate you will be blogging, tweeting, commenting, ect. 

Thank you Kate for coming up with such a neat idea for us bloggers to show our love for the blogs we enjoy reading. 

So does this sound intriguing? Yes?

The event will be taking place on: February 17th 2012 at 12:00 a.m. EST until February 18th 2012 at 12: a.m. EST

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please visit the link below for the full details. 

---> CLICK HERE <---

Sign ups are still open and I would love to see YOU there!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for signing up for the event! I hope it turns out to be fun for everyone!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian