Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Wrap Up Read-A-Thon: Goals & Updates

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon is hosted by 
June @In Between and Jennifer @Some Like it Paranormal

*stands up and waves* Hi, my name is Beckie and I am addicted to read-a-thons.
Yes, you guess it I am starting another read-a-thon. Why? THEY ROCK! Nuff said! LOL

Here are the details:
Runs August 4th-12th.
Sign up: HERE
Twitter hastag: #SWUR

On this post you will find what books I will be reading and my daily updates throughout the next week. My Goals are below as well. I will be posted updates here too @SyCo4Twilight


Time Devoted to Reading
  • I will be reading from August 4th-12th (off and on - not continuously )
Goals:
  • Read 3-5 Books
  • Do mini-challenges.
  • Work on reviews for the books I will be reading
  • Meets new people, make friends but most of all have fun!
  • Have fun and try not to stress out.
Books I will be reading - ( This may be subject to chance )

Wake by Amanda Hocking 
The Awakening by Kelly Armstrong 
The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson 
The Soul's Mark:FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff 

Reading now = 
Finished reading = 


Day One Updates: August 4th, 2012
Number of books read today: 3/4 of Wake
Number of books read in Total: 3/4 of Wake
Total Pages Read today: 262
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Show us your TBR pile @Some Like it Paranormal

Day Two Updates: August 5th, 2012
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 103
Mini Challenges Completed Today: None

Day Three Updates: August 6th, 2012
Number of books read today
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 138
Mini Challenges Completed Today:  Emily @ Falling for YA (Cover Love Challenge),  Mackenzie @Oh For the Love of Books!

Day Four Updates: August 7th, 2012
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 2
Total Pages Read today: 180
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Amanda @Pearl the Book Girl - Book Puzzle Challenge, Allison @Abibliophobic – Mystery Title Challenge

Day Five Updates: August 8th, 2012
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 230
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Daphne @Winged Reviews – Summer Couples

Day Six Updates: August 9th, 2012
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 3
Total Pages Read today: ?
Mini Challenges Completed Today: None

Day Seven Updates: August 10th, 2012
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 3
Total Pages Read today: 167
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Montana @The Book Belles – Laughing Out Loud Challenge, Shreya @Chocolate Coated Reviews – Book Cover Challenge 

Day Eight Updates: August 11th, 2012
Number of books read today
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today:
Mini Challenges Completed Today:

Day Nine Updates: August 12th, 2012
Number of books read today
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today:
Mini Challenges Completed Today:


Daily Mini-Challenges:

Book Puzzle Challenge @Pearl the Book Girl
For this challenge I'm excited to be doing one of my favorite posts, a book puzzle.  All you have to do is create a series of photos and images that visually represent a book title, kind of like a Rebus puzzle.

Puzzle #1

+
Can you guess this one?

Puzzle #2


What about this one?







11 comments :

  1. I love your goals!! Wake is definitely a book I want to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your RaT! I just finished a 7 day one and read 11 books. I'm worn out lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice of books! i'm participating in this RaT as well. Unfortunately, my laptop broke (i'm on my phone)! I am devestated! but i hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow!! I have The Awakening at home!! Still need to start this serie <3 <3 I've heard amazing things about it! :) ;) Enjoy your reading and I hope you'll achieve your goal ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read wake in half a day and really liked it so that should be easy to get through! Good luck on your challenge!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Loved Love LOVED The Darkest Powers Series! The last one was the best, hope you enjoy the Awakening!

    Good Luck and Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY You are done with Wake. I enjoyed that one. I also want to read the Darkest Powers series.
    Thanks so much for joining us! Happy reading and good luck getting through your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #2 The Goddess Test, by Aimee Carter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony

    haha lol maybe it's because I'm Asian :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Chopsticks yet, but when I read the synopsis it looked like a potential addition to my TBR pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job!!! And I could not figure out those puzzle until I saw someone say chopsticks. I'm all breaking sticks?!?! LOL I'm so lame with those. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian