Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday: #15


Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Blogger – Evolet @ BeefcakeandBabes


This weeks question is: 
Q: BeefcakeandBabes Asks: I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What’s the most unique character name you’ve come across?

My Answer: Wow, great question because when I was younger I used to play a game called "Babyz" and I had a bunch of these little guys. I loved to come up with names for them. Here are some I love and these also work great for book characters names are well. ^__^ Lyhacarra, Clarestaa, Oceana, Mickalena, Adora, Ozma, Raynia, Finn, Freya, Chi, Sarafina

9 comments :

  1. Oooo those are super cute names actually! I didn't do this hop yet but will make a post later ;)

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Freya! Great answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really original and unique names! I can't even pronounce half of them! Haha, by the way, I'm a new follower!

    http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. Yeah, I love coming up with names. I hope once I have a baby he or she will have a cute name like these. ^_^

    Love your comments. *hugs new followers*

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh great names! I love Adora and Finn! Hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Adora and Mickalena! Following.

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unusual and pretty names. I have no idea how to pronounce the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting the blog! Also a new follower now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian