Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon // Day Two Updates & Challenges


Today is Day Two in the Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon. Day one went well and I had a lot of fun reading, doing the daily challenges, and chatting with friends. Below I am going to post a day one recap and begin on day two updates. (check back throughout the day for more updates on this post). Also below will be where I post my challenges I will participate in. 

Day One recap: 
Book read: The Deliverer by Jason D. Morrow
Number of Pages Read: 270
Total Time Reading 5 Hours.
Mini challenges completed: 2 out of 3.

Read-a-Thon Goals:

  • Read at least 2 books. (I hope to read more)
  • Read book I need to review for authors. - DONE!
  • Do not get stressed out if I can not read all I would like to.
  • Have fun and make friends! :)

Here is the list of books I will be trying to read: (not set in stone)


 I will be doing daily updates throughout the next two days to display my reading progress on my blog along with posting them on twitter @SyCo4Twilight  You can use the hashtag: #WWReadathon and look for everyone's updates. Day One Updates are found here.


Update #3 - 2/4/12 - 10:00 AM EST
Currently Reading:  Cinder
Last Book Read: 
The Deliverer by Jason D. Morrow 
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 312
Total Time Spent Reading: 5 Hours
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read Since Last Update: 43
Mini Challenges Completed Thus Far: 
Wintry Sentences | Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf & Welcome into the Unknown | Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea

Update #4 - 2/4/12 - 9:02 PM
Currently Reading:  Cinder
Last Book Read: 
 The Deliverer
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 472
Total Time Spent Reading: 6 1/2 hours
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read Since Last Update: 160
Mini Challenges Completed Thus Far: 
Wintry Sentences | Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf & Welcome into the Unknown | Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea



Below is for any mini-challenges I complete on Day Two.


Wicked Winter Ball -Challenge - hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


Using book covers show us what you will wear and who you will bring!

My Dress is from the cover of Splendor by Anna Godbersen

My Date: I will be taking Price Ash from The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa


Wicked Winter Picture Puzzle Challenge: hosted by Michelle @ Book Briefs
Here is my picture puzzle:





Can you guess it? 

^__^

10 comments :

  1. Ash! I totally forgot about Ash. <3 Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I was going to pick that dress too. I had list of top 10 & the one I picked was NOT on my top 10. Go figure huh? lol.
    Prince Ash is so handsome *swoon*
    Here r my picks if you're interested..
    http://www.booksandbeyond.net/2012/02/wicked-winter-ballchallenge-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristilyn - Yep, I love Prince Ash. He would make a perfect date to the winter ball.

    Kimba - Thank you!

    Fran - I love the dress. The color is my fave and the love the fullness of it. :)

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picture puzzle. I think I know what it is but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else that might be guessing. I haven't read the book yet but it is on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picture puzzle. I think I know what it is but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else that might be guessing. I haven't read the book yet but it is on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great puzzle & yeah, I know the book - it was lots of fun reading it :) not to spoil it for anyone, but in short DSL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I guessed the title and googled it and the book exists so I think I got it!

    ♥Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I got your picture puzzle but can't fit in the third picture... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your prom dress is gorgeous! And I've heard wonderful things about the guys in Iron Fey, so I'm sure it's an awesome choice. ;)

    I figured the picture puzzle out!! YAY. Took some time, but LOL. I so suck at those. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian