Sunday, July 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (#24) + Stacking The Shelves (#1)

Personal note: I have decided to participate in both book haul meme's. Thank you!
A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.
Stacking The Shelves (hosted by Tynga's Reviews) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books I have received for Review:
Wake by Amanda Hocking (Thank you St. Martin's Press)
The Soul's Mark: FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff (Thank you Ashley)
Hollywood Car Wash by Lori Culwell (Thank you Lori)
Oracle: Fire Island by C.W. Trisef (Thanks goes the author)
A Midsummer Tights Dream by Louise Rennison (Thank you HarperTeen)
The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson



Books I have bought: 
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Bloodlines by Rachel Mead
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry


Books I have won:
None. :P


Books I have borrowed from the library: 
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey


A Special Treat:
I am a member of the Just for Fins Splash Team.


What's in your mailbox this week? 


12 comments :

  1. enjoy
    hope you'll love undr the nevr sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Ruby Red. I didn't think I'd love it as much as I did. I still need to read Under the Never Sky and Shattered Souls.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got so many great books this week I still don't know if I want to read Bloodlines! Love Va but IDK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Wake and it's really good so is Bloodlines!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a stack :-) I haven't read any of those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a great haul! The Sky is Everywhere is really good :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do already follow you! Btw, RUBY RED IS AMAZING! I hope you love it as much as I did! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got lots of great books this week! Hope you enjoy. :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read Under the Never Sky a couple months ago and loved it to pieces! I hope you like it just as much as I did. I'll be on the lookout for your review of Ruby Red, because I still want to read that one. Here's my IMM: http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ~Shelby @ Gobs and Gobs of Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous of Wake I cannot wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Heres my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-41-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Books! :) I cant wait to read Wake! :D
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul, you have so many books that i know i would love!! Do you think you will read all those books for review?

    Happy Reading x
    new subbie too xx

    My STS post here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian