Monday, January 14, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon 6.0 Wrap Up


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender 

It's time again to say goodbye to another bout of books read-a-thon. Yesterday it ended and this is my wrap up post for my readers to see how I did. 



So let's get started...

I read 5 out of 6 books above. 

Read: 
Just One Day
Warm Bodies
Nobody
I Date Dead People
Twilight: Graphic Novel .1
Brain Camp ( Book not in pic above )


Not read:
Starflower - ( Never got to it. )


Pages Read: 1510


Did I reach my goals? Yes. I wanted to read 4-6 books and I read 6. So, Yay me! ;)


Thanks for reading. If you were a Bout of Books participant please link your wrap up post below in the comments. I love me some comments. 


1 comment :

  1. Congrats on you success: You did well, i only read 3 books^^

    http://lectureaventure.blogspot.be/2013/01/bout-of-books-60-read-thon-wrap-up-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian