Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday # 3 / Star Cursed

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



OMG! I so WANT NEEEEEEED this book!  ^__^


Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2)
Hardcover, 272 pages
Expected publication: June 18th 2013 by Putnam Juvenile

Add on Goodreads / Preorder

With the Brotherhood persecuting witches like never before, a divided Sisterhood desperately needs Cate to come into her Prophesied powers. And after Cate's friend Sachi is arrested for using magic, a war-thirsty Sister offers to help her find answers—if Cate is willing to endanger everyone she loves.

Cate doesn't want to be a weapon, and she doesn't want to involve her friends and Finn in the Sisterhood's schemes. But when Maura and Tess join the Sisterhood, Maura makes it clear that she'll do whatever it takes to lead the witches to victory. Even if it means sacrifices. Even if it means overthrowing Cate. Even if it means all-out war.

In the highly anticipated sequel to Born Wicked, the Cahill Witch Chronicles continue Cate, Maura and Tess's quest to find love, protect family, and explore their magic against all odds in an alternate history of New England.




Born Wicked (book #1) is still the best book I have read in 2012. I adored everyone single page!!! Here is my review if anyone would like to read it - HERE. If you have yet to read this series, DO! I mean right now! I so can't want until I am able to get my hands on a copy of Star Cursed. 


So what book are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?


8 comments :

  1. I'm really excited for this one too! I just finished Born Wicked around Halloween and it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for this one! Feel free to checkout myWoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get to Born Wicked sometime soon. Glad to hear you loved it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    This is my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed BW, but I admit I'm not hyperventilating on this one too much. The cover looks interesting and pretty though. :D Haha. Nice pick.
    Stop by MY WOW?
    XOXO, Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can´t wait to read this book!
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this book but haven't read this. Your rave review is inspiring me to move it up my reading list.

    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-4-independence.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian