Saturday, November 3, 2012

In My Mailbox (#32) + Stacking The Shelves (#9)

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.



Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books I have received for Review:
Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl (Thank you Anne)
What The Spell? by Brittany Geragotelis (ARC, thank you Simon and Schuster)

Books I have won or was gifted:

None. :(

Books I have got from the library:
Blessed by Tonya Hurley
Girl of Nightmares by Kende Blake


Books I have bought:
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Dust Lands by Moira Young 
Night School by Mari Mancusi
Swoon by Nina Malkin


Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts or just leave a comment of what books you got last week? 


Hope everyone has a nice weekend and Happy reading! 

12 comments :

  1. What the spell looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Anna yet >_< I really need to get on that. Great haul! Enjoy your awesome books ;)

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Looking forward to reading them!

    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your "Books I have won or was Gifted" tab, and the sad face underneath. LOL. I feel like that ALL the time!

    www.katrinadelallo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Girl of Nightmares!!! Hope you do too!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely books, wish i had a library near me! then id have even more way to many books lol..

    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Swoon a few months back and it was a little slow but I enjoyed it. The Summer I Turned Pretty was pretty good too =D I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just could not get into Anna Dressed in Blood. I really wanted to like it because I love ghost stories, but something was missing for me. But I know lots of people liked it. I hope you like the sequel.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Starflower this week too! Great haul!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the name What the Spell. Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the Spell? haha that's cute!
    Hope you enjoy Girl of Nightmares! I loved it! Great haul.

    This is my IMM at Bookmunchies(:

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got a lot of great books this week. I've heard a lot of great things about The Summer I Turned Pretty.
    -Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian