Friday, November 30, 2012

Follow Friday #28 + #FridayReads



Follow Friday is hosted by 


Featured Bloggers are:
Deneé @ Novel Reveries


Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like?





Well I have a few to die for fictional crushes but if I had to choose only 1 I would choose without a doubt: 




Patch Cipriano from the Hush, Hush series.


This is what I picture Patch looking like:


*drools on keyboard* XD


Favorite Hush, Hush quote:

"Do you want to possess my body?""I want to do a lot of things to you body, but that's not one of them."- Patch And Nora (Hush Hush) / Page 35

Happy Friday everyone!





Friday reads is a huge event that goes on every Friday where we all discuss what we are reading.  From my understanding this idea originated on Twitter from @FridayReads. You use the hashtag #FridayReads to share your current read and talk with other readers/bloggers about theirs. 


Here is what I am reading today:

Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
Hardcover, 288 pages
Published October 25th 2012 by Dial



How far would you go for love, beauty, and jealousy?

When Nicole Castro, the most beautiful girl in her wealthy New Jersey high school, is splashed with acid on the left side of her perfect face, the whole world takes notice. But quiet loner Jay Nazarro does more than that--he decides to find out who did it. Jay understands how it feels to be treated like a freak, and he also has a secret: He's a brilliant hacker. But the deeper he digs, the more danger he's in--and the more he falls for Nicole. Too bad everyone is turning into a suspect, including Nicole herself.

Award-winning author Paul Griffin has written a high-stakes, soulful mystery about the meaning--and dangers--of love and beauty.

Reason for reading:

I recently saw Burning Blue on someone else's goodreads shelf and added it my own a few weeks ago. I was super happy when I saw my local library had a copy. I love the premise of the book and so far I must say it is really good. 



What are everyone reading today/this weekend? Leave me a comment - I would love to know. :)

 Who's ready for the weekend? 
I know I am. Sunday I am going to my first anime convention. WOO HOO!





13 comments :

  1. Hi I am a new follower via GFC. Patch is a good pick I am currently reading Finale.
    my FF http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this makes me want to read this book. New follower. PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that guy is good looking. I could see him as Patch. His face is a little pretty for my tastes, but Patch, seeing as his is a fallen angel, should have a pretty face. And lots of muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know the series, but damn is that man HOT! Great choice. New follower via GFC.

    ~ Cia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, from a new follower!

    I feel so old, because he is waaaay too young for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! Patch is awesome!! Great choice

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burning Blue was awesome. I thank my pal Nikki at Fiction Freak for letting me know about it. When my local library received a copy I brought it home and couldn't stop reading until I finished. Can't wait for your final review. I hope you love it as much as I did. The end BLEW my mind, but the weird thing is I had guessed that was the one who did it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for stopping by. :)

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Burning Blue looks great! This week's read for me was Pride and Popularity, a Jane Austin retelling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Burning Blue looks great! This week's read for me was Pride and Popularity, a Jane Austin retelling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG *droooooooolsss* awesome pick haha :D Here is my FF http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/feature-follow-2/
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep seeing that name...I should probably read Hush Hush soon. :)

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian