Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (#37)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Today I will be doing things a little different. The book and teaser for this week is NOT the book I am reading. I have been asked to post a teaser from the book Black City because I am part of the Black City book tour. I am already done reading the book and loved it. :) So here is a little teaser from Black City. Be sure to stop by on Nov 12th for my review.


My Teaser Tuesday comes from:  Black City written by Elizabeth Richards.




A thousand pale, famished Darklings stare back at us. Everything becomes deathly still, like the world is holding its breath. The Darklings don’t move at first, perhaps from shock or fear of reprisal. Then the scent of human blood hits them. The Darklings howl.

(Black City, Ash, page 259)











Please share with me your book teasers for this week.
 It may take me some time to get all of your blogs but I will asap. ;)

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!

5 comments :

  1. Ohhhh I loved this book :D It was done so well!! I'm so excited to see where the next story is going to go!

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book. Great teaser too. my TT http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-32-and-top-ten-tuesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Nook in hand (I am currently reading 3 books at once...)

    "I shut my laptop and stared at my phone. We'd made out a week ago. Here in my room. And hadn't texted me once since then. I wanted to know why.

    Me: Did I do something wrong?

    I waited several minutes, looking at photos on my phone-many of which included Kennedy. I wondered if it was weakness that made it tough to delete them, or if I just wanted to keep evidence that we'd seemed in love-that we'd looked in love even it was all ending.

    Lucas: No. Been Busy. What's up?"

    Easy by Tammara Webber Pg 118

    (only about 40 or so percent...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gosh! That book... I'm dying to read it and your teaser is just... so compelling and mysterious and intense! I want Black City so bad!

    Here is my teaser: http://pause-time.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite scary.

    Thanks for the teaser.....mine is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-1162012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian