Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#15) + Teaser Tuesday (#38)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


This week's Top Ten is: 


Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013


Sever by Lauren DeStefano
Expected publication: February 12th 2013 by Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers











Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Expected publication: January 8th 2013 by HarperCollins












Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Expected publication: February 5th 2013 by Feiwel and Friends











EverBound by Brodi Ashton
Expected publication: January 22nd 2013 by Balzer+Bray/HarperCollins

















With all my Soul by Rachel Vincent
Expected publication: March 19th 2013 by Harlequin Teen








The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Expected publication: January 22nd 2013 by Hyperion











Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
Expected publication: June 18th 2013 by Putnam Juvenile












Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
Expected publication: March 12th 2013 by Katherine Tegen Books











Elegy by Tara Hudson
Expected publication: July 4th 2013 by HarperTeen 












Awaken by Meg Cabot
Expected publication: May 7th 2013 by Point













Oh. My. Goodness!! So many beautiful books in 2013. If you ask me which ones I am most looking forward to reading out of the books on my list, I would say Sever and Star Cursed. 

*Squeals*





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.



My teaser comes from the book: Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer






The space germs had so far claimed three survivors on Castine Island since the night of the purple more. 

[...another snippet...]

Abby raised the barrel and pulled the trigger. A huge explosion sent out a shockwave. Her arm jerked from the kickback, but she manged to hold onto the gun.












Please share with me your Top Ten or teaser for this week. What books are you looking forward to in 2013. Are any of your choices on my list above?

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!

6 comments :

  1. YES. I'm so anxious for Sever and Through the Ever Night!!!!! So many other great choices as well! Fantastic list. I'm getting so excited for 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome top ten! I have Through The Ever Night, With All My Soul and Mila 2.0 on my top ten as well!! Definitely more on this list that I'm looking forward to as well though! :)

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star Cursed has such a stunning cover!! Great list - lots of interesting YA titles!

    Here's mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a l ot of people are excited to read Sever and the next Cinder book. Your list is great!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mila 2.0 and Star Cursed both look incredible, they have some pretty amazing covers!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always get giddy when I see Scarlet on someone's list. I loved Cinder SO MUCH and the sequel was just as good. I can't wait to have my own copy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian