Sunday, November 25, 2012

Busy week. :/


Hello readers. Did everyone have a nice week and thanksgiving day? 

I had a wonderful week with PLENTY of turkey. Although now for the past 2 or 3 days I have been in a holiday overload and I dead tired. Sorry for the lack of posting. Things will be back to normal after the weekend. :) 


Oh and I wanted to ask has anyone read or want to read the Gemma Dolye series? 
The first book is called: A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.

Would anyone be interested in a giveaway for the book? I have an extra (new) copy.

Anyhoo, what are you all reading post-thanksgiving? 

Me? I am reading:

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa - Totally LOVE it so far!!!


Okay, so after this weekend things here will pick up and new giveaways will be added. ;)

Have a nice weekend guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian