Saturday, November 10, 2012

In My Mailbox (#33) + Stacking The Shelves (#10)


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I have received for Review:

 None. :(

Books I have won or was gifted:
 Shadows (Ashes Trilogy #2) by by Ilsa J. Bick (signed ^__^)


Books I have got from the library:
Current Read: Every Day by David Levithan (OMG, love this book so far!)
Ten by Gretchen McNeil

Books I have bought:

 First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World #1) by Jeaniene Frost
Under Wraps (Underworld Detection Agency #1) by Hannah Jayne
Bitten (Women of the Otherworld #1) by Kelley Armstrong
Be Still My Vampire Heart (Love at Stake #3) by Kerrelyn Sparks
Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World #2) by Jeaniene Frost 



Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts or just leave a comment of what books you got last week? 



Hope everyone has a nice weekend and Happy reading! 



12 comments :

  1. Ooh, I love receiving signed books. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Ashes before I can read Shadows. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of Ten! I can't wait to read it :) I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I need to read soon Every Day.
    Happy reading.
    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard some pretty good things about Ten. It sounds really creepy! Every Day sounds absolutely amazing. I can't wait until I finally pick up my copy. I hope you enjoy your books this week. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it is always fun to get signed books! I am loving all the vampire-esque books and they all look great, plus the covers are nice!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to grab a copy of Every Day. I've heard its really amazing. Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved Every Day!!! Ten sounds like a great mystery! Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ten is SUPER SUPER GOOD! I hope you love it! It's really creepy and intense and you'll be guessing until the very end! I hope you love it. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I quite liked Ten. It wasn't perfect, but I really enjoyed it. It's a good book to read this time of year. I hope you enjoy it, and your other books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I quite liked Ten. It wasn't perfect, but I really enjoyed it. It's a good book to read this time of year. I hope you enjoy it, and your other books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ten is high up on my TBR list, but it's not in my possession.

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian