Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Wrap Up. November TBR Pile!


Hello everyone. Happy November!

I have decided to do a first of the month post where I show my readers new and old what books I read last month and what books I plan to read in the new month. This is a great way to not only give you guys a past look at what I read but to help me keep up my reading progress as well. So here we go...


October Wrap Up books:




A lot of awesome books read last month, and while I did not read as many as I would have liked to 10 book's is not bad. :) What was your favorite book read last month? For me it is a toss up between Souls In Peril and The Iron Legends. :)



November TBR Pile:



Well there's my November to be read list. :) I am not certain what other books I will be reading later. I guess I will have to wait and see what new books come out. 


What books are in YOUR TBR list? Are there any books in mine you also want to read?

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Alice In Zombieland was so good wasn't it? I loved it! I'm so jealous that you got a copy of Ten! I want one so bad!

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian