Sunday, September 23, 2012

In My Mailbox (#29) + Stacking The Shelves (#6)


 A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 WOW, a large haul this week for me. ;)


Books I have received for Review:
Fang Girl by Helen Keeble (ARC)
Middle Ground by Katie Kacvinsky (ARC)
The Soul's Mark: FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff


Books I have won:
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry [My Review]
Fair Coin by E.C. Myers
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz
Kill Me by Alex Owens


Books I have got from the library:
Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky


Books I bought:
This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver (ARC) I found this one @ a used bookstore. 0_o
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Looking for Alaska by John Green


Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts. I sure did get a lot of books while on my vacation. I loved all of the indie and used book stores I was able to find in Maryland.


Have a nice day and Happy reading!

11 comments :

  1. Great Haul! Pushing The Limits is one of my favorite books, so I hope you enjoy it. I hope you enjoy the rest of your books too.

    My IMM: http://writtenbybrittan.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    -Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've got some great books in your haul. Hope you enjoy reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fang Girl looks so good! I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice with Liesl and Po, I love love love that book and it totally deserves more love.

    ALSO!

    Yay for Carnival Of Souls!

    Happy reading :-)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many books! And i thought i had a lot of books in this week. Oh! I got Pushing the Limits as well! Can't wait to read it! :)

    Check out my haul.

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incarnate! I've been wanting to read that one forever. :) I hope you enjoy everything you got!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have read Fair Coin, its pretty good, the second one is coming out soon too so if you like it the next one is not far off =) i hope you enjoy your other books as well, it seems like you got quite a good collection this week.

    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dying to read Harbinger since it came out. Hope you enjoy it! Looking for Alaska is one of my favorites, and I've heard Carnival of Souls is great.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I love Pushing the Limits so much! One of my favorite books so far this year!

    Have fun with your new books!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Awesome haul! You so many beauties there. :)
    Need to read Pushing the Limits soon.

    Happy reading!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian