Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #30 + The Sunday Post #7 | HUGE Book Haul!

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Books I have received for Review:
 Summer of Chills Gift/Review Pack: (with includes)
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Far From You by Tess Sharpe
Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore
Thank you, Disney-Hyperion!

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
Tease by Amanda Maciel
The Wicked (Something Red #2) by Douglas Nicholas


From Netgalley:

Grim by MANY, MANY authors (to many to name)
Road To Somewhere by Kelley Lynn & Jenny S. Morris
Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep
The Body in the Woods by April Henry
Dangerous Dream (Dangerous Creatures 0.5) by Kami Garcia

Books/Swag I have won or was gifted:
The Murmurings by Carly Anne West (signed book + Swag


Books I have got from the library:


Books I have bought:
 Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey


Thank you so much to all awesome publishers and authors for my new review novels. I am super excited to read/review them all. :) Also, thank you to Carly Ann West for my signed copy of your book and epic swag!





The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last Week on the Blog: 
Coming this Week on the Blog:
  • Giveaway Winner Announced
  • Cover Buzz + Guest Post Blast for April Lindner's CATHERINE!
  • Review: Counting To D by Kate Scott
  • Top Ten Tuesday #23 + Teaser Tuesday #51
  • Waiting on Wednesday #22
  • More to come.....



Follow on Bloglovin
 my readers! 

Thank you all for stopping by! I know this is a rather large book haul. It's been sometime since I did a STS post. 
What does everything think of the books I got this week? Are there any you're looking forward to reading? I would love to hear what you guys think. Leave me a comment or/and leave your book haul blog link below. I promise to stop by and check them out.  

22 comments :

  1. HOLY COW! Huge haul! I can't wait to read Dark Metropolois and Don't Look Back. So many people got that Disney pack! I'm jealous! Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooke - Thanks! I can't wait to read them all! ;) Just visited you back.

      - Beckie

      Delete
  2. Huge book haul and so many amazing titles! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stack. lots of pretty books this week. Dark Metropolis looks interesting. Disney sends amazing goodies in their packages. Enjoy.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace - Thanks! Yes, they do. Dark Metropolis does looks pretty awesome. Love the cover too.

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for Don't Look Back and you have introduced me to lots of new books I will be adding to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keeley - Aww, you're welcome! I am to please.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, thanks! Just stopping by your blog! Lookin great.

      Delete
  6. WOW! Great Haul! How do you keep track of it all without getting overwhelmed?

    Hope you can stop by Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I have no idea. haha! More books and no place to put them. ;)

      Delete
  7. Wow, amazing haul! That Summer of Chills package looks amazing, might be a little bit jealous of that one ;) I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton! :) Yes, I was totes surprised when I saw the package at my door step.

      Glad you stopped by! Just visited your blog.

      Delete
  8. Great book stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is quite a great pile of books, you have wonderful reading time ahead of you :D
    I haven't read Jennifer Estep yet but I'm tempted to. Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Red. You should her books are amazing! :)

      Delete
  10. wow indeed what a great haul. Quite a few in there which I would like to grab straight away: Body in the Woods, Road to Somewhere, Dangerous Dream. Enjoy all of them.Have a great week and Happy Reading!
    My Sunday post is here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peggy,

      Thanks! I know, I am so looking forward to reading my new lovelies.

      Delete
  11. Nice haul! Ashes on the waves was one I enjoyed. Grimm I have but still need to read. Enjoy and these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jay. I am so looking forward to reading them all. Ashes on the waves sounds amazing. Did you read Shattered Souls?

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian