Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday # 7 / School Spirits


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I am waiting on...


School Spirits (School Spirits #1)
Hardcover, 304 pages
Expected publication: May 14th 2013 by Disney-Hyperion

Add on Goodreads / Preorder

Fifteen-year-old Izzy Brannick was trained to fight monsters. For centuries, her family has hunted magical creatures. But when Izzy’s older sister vanishes without a trace while on a job, Izzy's mom decides they need to take a break.

Izzy and her mom move to a new town, but they soon discover it’s not as normal as it appears. A series of hauntings has been plaguing the local high school, and Izzy is determined to prove her worth and investigate. But assuming the guise of an average teenager is easier said than done. For a tough girl who's always been on her own, it’s strange to suddenly make friends and maybe even have a crush.

Can Izzy trust her new friends to help find the secret behind the hauntings before more people get hurt? 

Rachel Hawkins' delightful spin-off brings the same wit and charm as the New York Times best-selling Hex Hall series. Get ready for more magic, mystery and romance!


So what book are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?


Thank you for stopping by.

  

7 comments :

  1. Looks good! This one is new to me. I'm interested in checking it out though!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Rachel Hawkin's Hex Hall series and this one sounds just as good. PLUS that cover is so cool! :)

    -great WoW pick Beckie!
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My WoW]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not come across this book before. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Hex Hall series and I can't wait to read this! I have an arc I will be reading soon! I hope we both like it.
    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any Rachel Hawkins but I am really looking forward to reading School Spirits soon. =D

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian