Saturday, January 12, 2013

In My Mailbox # 36 + Stacking The Shelves # 13


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!





Books I have received for Review:
Destiny, Rewritten by Kathryn Fitzmaurice (unsolicited ARC)


Books I have won or was gifted:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa 
Both books were won @ Bewitched Bookworms :)

Books I have got from the library:
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
Brain Camp by Susan Kim, Laurence Klavan, Faith Erin Hicks

Books I have bought:
 Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson



Thank you for stopping by and checking out what's in my mailbox this week. Be sure to leave your book haul meme links so I can come check out your posts or if you don't have a blog just leave a comment of what books you got last week?

I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend and read lot of book. ;) 
Until next time.... 





6 comments :

  1. I haven't read any of these, but they look so good. I definitely need to read Finale. I can't believe I haven't yet.

    Enjoy. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but they look so good. I definitely need to read Finale. I can't believe I haven't yet.

    Enjoy. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Iron King last year and I loved it! I really need to catch up on that series because there is already a spin off! I also read and loved almost all of the Maximum Ride books!! I recently got the last book and I can't wait to read it :) I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    What a great selection! I read Amelia Anne and really liked it; it had such a different tone from most YA novels. I hope you'll enjoy it - as well as all of your other books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I enjoyed the Maximum Ride series and Destiny, Rewritten looks really cute. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series, it is one of my favorites. Lovely blog. :)
    http://amberabardan.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian