Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday # 6 / A Darkness Strange and Lovely


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I am waiting on...


Hardcover, 416 pages
Expected publication: July 23rd 2013 by HarperTeen


Add on Goodreads / Preorder


Following an all-out battle with the walking Dead, the Spirit Hunters have fled Philadelphia, leaving Eleanor alone to cope with the devastating aftermath. But there’s more trouble ahead—the evil necromancer Marcus has returned, and his diabolical advances have Eleanor escaping to Paris to seek the help of Joseph, Jie, and the infuriatingly handsome Daniel once again. When she arrives, however, she finds a whole new darkness lurking in this City of Light. As harrowing events unfold, Eleanor is forced to make a deadly decision that will mean life or death for everyone.





I am in total cover love! I mean look at that dress. It's breathtaking! :) 


So what book are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?


Thank you for stopping by.

 

10 comments :

  1. I read the first book in this series, and I liked it. And now Paris? So excited. :)

    Nice pick and thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I've heard really positive things about book no 1 but I've still got to get around to it >_< I LOOOOVE the cover of this one more than the first one, though! It's SOO pretty *o*

    Happy New Year~!!
    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I LOVED Something Strange & Deadly SO MUCH and i can not wait for this one to come out!!! Plus the covers for the books are simply GORGEOUS! =D

    -GREAT WoW Pick,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My WoW]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is lovely and put it together with the cover and you have AMAZING :D I haven't read Something Strange & Deadly but I want to soon. Awesome Pick!

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to read the first book but it's on my list for this year! Great pick :)
    Come see my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any books in this series yet, but the covers are all gorgeous! Ah, why can't dresses like this be fashionable? Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I'm definitely reading this series. It looks incredible. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW is here

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. the book dosnt sound too interesting to me but that cover is just gorgeous, i love those colors!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian