Monday, January 7, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 Goals & Updates!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender 

Hi guys! Yes, it's time for a read-a-thon. I have participated in almost all of the Bout of Books read-a-thons in the past 2 years and would not miss this one for anything which also happens to be my first one in 2013. A great way to begin the year. :) Sign ups are still open if you have not signed up and want to, then go now. If your one of my blog readers, leave me a comment below so I can check out your progress.


So with that said here are the details for this week. 


Runs January 7th-13th.
Sign up: HERE
Twitter hastag: #Boutofbooks


On this post you will find what books I will be reading and my daily updates throughout the next week. I will be updating THIS post each day, so check back often to see what's happening. My Reading Goals are below as well. I will be posted updates on my twitter account too @SyCo4Twilight using the hashtag #boutofbooks.




Time Devoted to Reading
  • I will be reading from January 7th-13th (off and on - not continuously )

Goals:
  • Read 3-6 Books (4 and 1/2 )
  • Do mini-challenges.
  • Work on reviews for the books I will be reading. (when applicable)
  • Meets new people, make friends but most of all have fun! (Yeah, that's a no-brainer)
  • Have fun and try not to stress out.

Books I will be reading - ( This may be subject to chance )

Warm Bodies by Isaac Merion 
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 by Stephenie Meyer 
I Date Dead People by Ann Kerns, Janina Grrissen 
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (arc) 
Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
Just One Day by Gayle Forman 


Reading now = 
Finished reading = 





Day One Updates: January 7th, 2013
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 0
Total Pages Read today: 150
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 0


Day Two Updates: January 8th, 2013
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 139
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 

Day Three Updates: January 9th, 2013
Number of books read today: 2
Number of books read in Total: 3
Total Pages Read today: 350
Mini Challenges Completed Today: None


Day Four Updates: January 10th, 2013
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 3
Total Pages Read today:  78
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Escape Through the Pages


Day Five Updates: January 11th, 2013
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 4
Total Pages Read today: 290
Mini Challenges Completed Today: none


Day Six Updates: January 12th, 2013
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 4
Total Pages Read today: 34 :(
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 


Day Seven Updates: January 13th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total:
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 





Mini Challenge – Book Spine Poem Hosted  @  Escape Through the Pages


Ta Da! ;)



The New Year's Resolution Challenge @ Ex Libris

Pick a book and choose one or several characters from it and make up what would be their New Year's resolutions if they made any. No need to be realistic, the wilder the better! :-D



My book choice is: Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. (currently reading...) 

Claire's new years resolution: To love herself, even though she is a nobody. 

Nix's new years resolution: To stop being controlled by The "Society". To fight back! 



3 comments :

  1. i'm curious about maximum ride so if you share your opinion about it i would be happy to read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking some of the entries in the book spine poetry challenge. I really liked what you came up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your book spine poem! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian