Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (#15)


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library. 

Here is my IMM for this week:




Book I have bought:
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson


Books I have won: 
Destined by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (audio book)
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout 





Books I have borrowed from the library:
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
The Devouring by Simon Holt 
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst





Books I have received for Review:
Forget You by Jennifer Echols (thank you Jennifer!)
The Deliverer by Jason D. Morrow
The Word Gang by Mark McKenna


E-Books:  
The Dark Fae by Terry Spear
FRESHMAN YEAR AND OTHER UNNATURAL DISASTERS by Meredith Zeitlin
Random by Charong Chow




What books are in your mailbox this week? I would love to know. :)
Leave a link so I may check it out. 


6 comments :

  1. imm
    njoy all

    hope hope hope u love/like drink slay love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

    The Devouring looks great too.
    Enjoy!


    Latest In My Mailbox post: http://bmdimension.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-16-january-22nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I really want to read Future of Us. Loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books all look soooo good. I just finished Name of The Star and it is super awesomesauce !Start with it ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Smoke and Bone in my TBR pile..lovely haul this week..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your on my level! I love you stuff this week. I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone and been meaning to read it and I really want The Name of the Star. I have Half-Blood on my kindle. I hear so many amazing things about it that I hope we enjoy it! Love that you are a library girl too. I also have Drink, Slay, Love from the library and was going to grab The Future of Us but someone took it when I went back for it! I knew I should of just grabbed it when I saw it. I also want Blood Bound really bad but I just picked up the first book from her Shifters series so I'm going to read all those then start Blood Bound.
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian