Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday: #13

Happy Friday!  ^__^


Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Blogger is Kate @ BookDen 




This weeks question is: 
Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.


My Answer: Okay, so I know this answer will get me in big trouble but to be honest here, I am a huge fan of The Backstreet Boys. I have been since 1997 and while I know a lot of you will shake your heads and think "ooook, this girl is crazy" I do really still love there music. 
A few other bands/singers I really like are - Kesha, Maroon 5, Pink, Muse, and Katy Perry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian