Monday, January 30, 2012

{Short & Sweet Reviews:} Love Potions by Michelle McCleod

I was contacted by Michelle McCleod back in June of last year to be a beta reader for her novella, Love Potions. I really enjoyed her book and last night I decided to read it again on my Kindle just for fun. So I thought what the heck why not do a short and sweet review on the book?! So I hope everyone enjoys my review. Oh and I will mention that it is a +18 novella so be warned. ^__^



Title: Love Potions
Author: Michelle McCleod
Published: September 23rd 2011 
Rating: +18
Star Rating: ★★★★
Add on Goodreads: here 

An incompetent witch, a cursed elf, and the wizard who wants to kill them. Witch-in-training, Marion, is about to flunk her Potions class because of a serious case of 'love block'. If her love potions keep exploding like stink bombs, she won't graduate to the magical defense classes she really wants to take. A problem because her ex-boyfriend is out of prison and wants to pick up where they left off...with his hands around her throat. When Marion learns she'll never make a love potion if she doesn't fall in love, she takes a risk on Aidan, a handsome, charming elf...cursed to break her heart. 
Love Potions was such a fun and exciting read with a bit of Kink. Although this book was short it was not lacking in any area, especially the magical bond between a witch and a elf who both heated up the pages of this book which made for a amazing read. I found the story-line to move quickly and smoothly while the characters were very fun to get to know and fall in love with. Marion the witch was a bit clueless but in the end she knew what she wanted when it came to her heart. Oooh, Aiden.. sexy sexy Aiden. Every woman's, or witch's dream man. Such a dreamy, sexy elf. Yes I said ELF. Imagine what he could do with those ears?! Anyhoo, I would so recommend this book to the 18+ crowd and only because there is sexual content. A must read for anyone who loves a sexy story from a fantasy stand-point. 

Love Potions can me bought: Amazon (free for prime members)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian