Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bout of Books 3.0: Day Two - Book to Movie Challenge


My Updates for the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon can be found here

Today's Challenge is hosted by Poison of Picked. The challenge is to pick a paranormal book you like and turn it into a movie by picking the actors/actresses that would play the main characters. 

So I chose the book - Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. 
I so adore this book when I read it early last year and I know I need to read wolfsbane asap!


Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?
Calla Tor as Emily Browning
 Ren Laroche as Shane West

 Shay Doran as Shia LaBeouf

 Well those are my picks. This was a fun challenge but kind of hard. :)
I will be updating my main Bout of Book post with the next couple hours.

1 comment :

  1. I found this to be a hard challenge also..i love the books you have chosen and the cast is well fitted to them. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian