Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (#11)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:




What are you currently reading?
This is a review novel that I am reading for author Rachel Fisher. I am really enjoying it so far. Eden's Root is a YA Sci-Fi/Apocalyptic thriller. I love the cover, it fits so well with the story.



What did you recently finish reading? 
I got chopsticks from the library yesterday and read it (or rather looked at it) in only a hour. This book is very unique because the story is told with only pictures. I really did love this one and will do a review soon.







What do you think you’ll read next?
OMG, I so can't wait to read Fever. I have it now but I want to wait until I finish another book. I have been sooo wanting to read Fever since after I got done reading Wither. I love these books!





If anyone would like please leave a comment with the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post so I can check it out. :)

4 comments :

  1. Great WWW, I'm desperate to read fever!
    mine: http://emily-confessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/www-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chopsticks looks really cool!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/www-wednesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good Dystopian so I might have to check out Edens Root :)

    I wasn't a big fan of Wither (not sure why everyone else seemed to love it lol) so I've held off reading the sequel.

    My WWW for the week: http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/www-wednesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed a link from www at shouldbreading and just have to tell you that I love how Hello Kitty popped up by your blog name when I got here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian