Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (#20)


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library. 

Here is my IMM for this week:
Not to many books to show but I wanted to make the post anyways. :)


Book I have bought: 
Grave Witch by Kalayna Price
Grave Dance by Kalayna Price
[ Bought at Edward McKay ]


Books I have won:
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf (ARC)
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington


Books I have borrowed from the library:
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien


Books I have received for Review:
None this time.


What books are in your mailbox this week? I would love to know. :)
Leave a link so I may check it out / for non-bloggers just leave a comment with your books. 


8 comments :

  1. I really wanna pick up a copy of Embrace! I've heard a lot of mixed things, but I'm definitely intrigued!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Embrace. The cover is so pretty. Breaking Beautiful sounds interesting as well. Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to read Breaking Beautiful! I am still on the fence about Embrace, since I have seen mixed reviews. Enjoy! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some great books this week! I'm especially excited to hear what you think of Breaking Beautiful and Embrace!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox this week. I've been interested in reading Price's books but just haven't had the chance to look into them much. I really should see if my library carries them.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grave Witch and Grave Dance look good! Enjoy your books!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy reading!

    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're honored to be a part of your IMM! :->

    Edward McKay

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really want to read the Grave Witch series..i think i actually own book one somewhere around here..LOL. looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian