Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Improvements? In need of YOUR input!

  Hello everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. I know I did and I had time to think about my blog and what I can do to improve the content of it. I have come to a few idea's but first let me say that I have noticed a drop in my stats. I have no clue why, I have over 600 followers only have about 1/4 of those who stop by (as of late). I know giveaways play a big part of a book blog and I am sad to say that I am struggling with money because I am handicap.  So I rarely do a giveaway besides the ones that other host on my blog. That being said - I have a couple idea that I want to toss out there and please if you could give feedback.

  1. I may want to start accepting 1 or 2 guest reviews. This will help with my TBR (for authors) and give the guest reviewers free copies of books. 
  2. Host a read-a-thon with a couple other book bloggers. (more details to come if and when I decide to do this.)
  3. Work on more reviews and post them. 
  4. Other unique content (??)

I am open to any ideas or help with anything posted here or something you may find exciting. Your input will be considered. Thank you. 

Please leave me a comment below or feel free to e-mail me personally: ChiKittie[at]gmail[dot]com

2 comments :

  1. I feel the same way because I do not host giveaways due to financial limitations right now. I feel like that is a major point in bringing traffic to your blog, so it stinks when you don't have them and lack the followers; etc. I sort of have taken the approach that my blog is for me to do for fun and try not to let that stuff stress me out or discourage me. Time and patience pays off! Good luck :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laura's comment about not letting it get to you too much, blogging should be fun, not stressful! :) I think the ideas that you posted are great though too. I know I love reading reviews because a lot of times I discover new books or am warned about books to stay away from. I've never read posts of or participated in a read-a-thon though, but just from the title it sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian