Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday (#22)


Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread


Featured Bloggers:
Amy @ Amy's Book World
Aeicha @ Word Spelunking
Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?




Great question! I had to think about that for a while since there are so many wonderful choices but I chose Finley Jayne from the book: The Girl in The Steel Corset vs. Elle from the book: Angelfire. Both are kickass heroines who know how to fight. Hmm, but I am not sure who would win in the battle? It would be fun to find out.


V.S


7 comments :

  1. Seems like Elle from Angelfire really kicks ass, this is like the 5th times she's been brought up in this week's FF.. i really have to read the book.

    New follower ^^
    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these books yet, so at first: thanks for sharing, haha! Great pick by the way, a girl-fight is something different than the guy-fight in books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you picked a girl fight! I need to read both of these!

    New follower here, you can read my F & F here: http://readingteam.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I really need to read Girl in the Steel Corset. I've heard it's great.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here. I found you on Goodreads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really really want to get the girl in the steel corset and now angelfire too

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool battle picks..I love your new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian