Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (No. 4): Robin Goodfellow // PUCK!


Here is how My Book Boyfriend works:

  1. On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend's stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
  2. Grab the My Book Boyfriend button to include in your post.
  3. Be sure to come back here and add the DIRECT link to your post on the Mr. Linky Widget that will be provided here on Wednesdays. 
  4. Don't forget to check out other people's My Book Boyfriend posts. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit others and leave comments. Bloggers love comments.
  5. Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, but no one is obligated to participate every week.
  6. In your post provide a link back to this My Book Boyfriend introduction post so that other people can find the information about participating.
My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader. Follow the link to the introduction post if you think you might be interested in taking part. 



Okay, so if you have read the "Iron Fey" series you know who this weeks Book Boyfriend is. Yes, the lovable, funny, and sweet - Robin Goodfellow. Better know as PUCK! Puck is one of my very favorite characters from the books and why would I like him to be my book boyfriend....? Well the answer is simple. PUCK rox! He is funny -always tries to lighten the mood in the scenes from the books. He has such a sweet and caring Nature and you feel like Puck would either be a great friend to have or a love interest. Well and judging from the way that Julia Kagawa describes his looks, he would be so sexy. I love the red hair on guys, so more if it is spiked. Puck was always there for Meghan in the books but I felt ever so sad for him when I found out how much he loves Meghan more than a friend. I wonder will Puck ever find love? Well if he was my boyfriend the answer would be easy.... YES! Don't get me wrong I LOVE Prince Ash (as some of you know from me 2nd book boyfriend --> Info here - But it would be hard not to fall for such a sweet, caring and funny guy. I am a sucker for a guy who can make me laugh... aren't you? So all and all Robin Goodfellow is this weeks BB and what's not to love? 




I picture Puck looking like this: 



Here are some Puck quotes from the Iron Fey books:


"Oh, we're playing nice now? Shall we have tea first? Brew up a nice pot of kiss-my-ass?
-Puck"
( The Iron King )


"Me? Die? Didn't they tell you, princess? I'm Robin Goodfellow." 
( The Iron King )


"Ladies and Felines," he stated grandly, grasping the doorknob, "Welcome to Tir Na Nog. Land of endless winter and shitloads of snow." 
 (  The Iron King )


"Oh, look at that, he's heard of me. My fame grows." -Puck" 
( The Iron Queen)  


"It's not everyday I get to tell someone I was attacked by a pair of flying reading glasses. Ow"  - Puck
( The Iron Queen )


"I have always loved you, princess" Robin Goodfellow promised, his green eyes shining in the darkness. "I always will. And I'll take whatever you can give me." - Puck
( The Iron Queen )


The "The Iron Fey series is written by Julia Kagawa.
 You can check out there books here and here.







2 comments :

  1. I wasn't a big fan of Puck throughout the Iron Fey series, but after Summer's Crossing and The Iron Knight, he became my favorite character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same as Kristina up there. I don't know why, but at first he really turned me off, but I really started to fall for him in SC and TIK. Now, I want him to have his own HEA story. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian