Saturday, September 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (#30) + Stacking The Shelves (#7)

 A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I have received for Review:
Wicked Sense by Fabio Bueno (paperback)


Books I have won:
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett 
The Dark Unwinding bookmark 


Books I have got from the library:
None last week



Books I bought:
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep
By A Thread by Jennifer Estep
Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep


Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts or just leave a comment of what books you got last week? 


Hope everyone has a nice weekend and Happy reading! 

11 comments :

  1. Wicked Sense is new to me. I also got a few books in the Elemental Assasin series as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books this week, hope you enjoy them. I'm also a new follower

    Check out my StS post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I see we're both tour hosts for Buy the Book Tours - I'm your newest follower =)
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bookmark! Cool...Have fun with Fifty Shades of Gray!!

    You can visit my STS here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! Your Angry Girl goodies look so fun!! (As does the book in general!)

    Stop by and see whats Stacking My Shelves this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stack of books this week. The Elemental Assassin series looks sooo good.
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. great books! I need to read the second in the Jennifer Estep series. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're taking the plunge with 50 Shades of Gray! I can't wait to see what you think :)

    Here's my haul:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-weekly-bookishness-92912.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is the second time I've seen Jennifer Estep's books today and i actually have never heard of them. I'm definitely checking them out now! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ps. your blog is super adorable! I love the cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the Jenifer Estep i wanted about a year ago i didnt have time to read it so i didnt get it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo you got Spider's Bite! I loved that one and I bet the other Jennifer Estep books will be awesome! Happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian