Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday: #2




Follow Friday hosted by parajunkee.com & alisoncanread.com 


Yay, my second week doing Follow Friday. :) Hope to find some new followers.

And this week's question for Follow Friday is:
 If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?


Hmm.. thats a hard question becuase I have read so many amazing books this year but I would have to say "The Iron Fey" series written by Julia Kagawa. I have read all of there books and they are by far my fave series I have read in a long time. I would so love to be Meghan (of course) . I dream of being in there world and meeting Ash, and Puck. I have always loved the story of A Midsummer Nights dream and these books made the story come alive even more.  So yes to be a half-fey and be in love with Prince Ash sounds like a world (book) I would like to be a part in. 






4 comments :

  1. I haven't read those books, but they sound amazing!
    Cana (I have a giveaway going on!)
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I'm a new follower :)

    OK so I haven't read the Iron Fey series yet but I've heard from everyone that they are freaking fantastic, and I just checked out the first one from the library and hope to start it soon!

    You can see my FF post for this week at the link below-- would love if stopped by! Have a great weekend!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice choice. Love your color selection. I like pink as well too. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love. New Follower. Hopping Through of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, yes! I would write myself into the Iron Fey series as well. Love the new pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian