Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (No. 2): Prince Ash


Here is how My Book Boyfriend works:
  1. On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend's stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
  2. Grab the My Book Boyfriend button to include in your post.
  3. Be sure to come back here and add the DIRECT link to your post on the Mr. Linky Widget that will be provided here on Wednesdays. 
  4. Don't forget to check out other people's My Book Boyfriend posts. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit others and leave comments. Bloggers love comments.
  5. Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, but no one is obligated to participate every week.
  6. In your post provide a link back to this My Book Boyfriend introduction post so that other people can find the information about participating.
My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader. Follow the link to the introduction post if you think you might be interested in taking part. 

Okay, I know I have not done this meme in sometime and I wanted to start it back up again since I have been reading a lot more. I will be reading the book "The Iron Knight" very soon thanks for NetGalley and Harlequin. I just posted a review up on the Iron Queen and it got me thinking about how incredibly sexy Price Ash is, so this week he will be my "book boyfriend". I don't know about you but I so fall for the "knight in shining armor" guy. Makes me so want to swoon when I know I have someone to always have my back with the added bonus of being ubber sexy! From the moment Prince Ash was introduced into the Iron Fey series I was not sure if I liked him because of the way he was treating Meghan but he slowly grew on me. I wanted to jump into the book and take Meghan's place fighting along side with Prince Ash and fall in love with him. He has such a sweet and tender soul, even when he tries so hard to hide it. I imagine Ash being the kind of man that would travel to the ends of the world and back from the woman he loves... and he did! Aaahhh... Swwoonn! hehe <3

I picture Ash looking like this:  (well kind of, lol)



Here are some quotes from the book's - 
The Iron King, The Iron Daughter and The Iron Queen:


"Touch her, and I'll freeze your testicles off and put them in a jar. Understand?" 
                                                           - Ash   (The Iron King)

"You are my heart, my life, my entire existence." 
                                                  -Ash"   (The Iron Queen)

"My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court...Let it be known--from this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor, and my life. Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit. This I swear, on my honor, my True Name, and my life. From this day on..." His voice went even softer, but I still heard it as though he whispered it into my ear. "I am yours."  - Ash  (The Iron Queen)

"Forgive me," Ash murmured, and I heard the faintest of tremors beneath his voice. "But I can't...I won't...give her up. Not now, when I've just found her." 
                                                       -Ash"  (The Iron Daughter)


The "Iron Fey series is written by Julie Kagawa.
. You can check out her books here and here.

Be sure to be on the look out for her newest installment to the "Iron Fey" series The Iron Knight! All about this weeks "Book Boyfriend" Prince Ash! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian