Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: #8 // Remembrance



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingAnyone can 
play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title &  author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.



This week's teaser comes from Remembrance written by Michelle Madow.










"I don't mind the ghost anymore," I said, shifting away from him as we walked. "Now it's just the jump scenes that get me."
He swung his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Then feel free to jump on me."


( Page 53 / E-Book )




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesday post, or share your two 'teasers' in a comment here (if you don't have a blog). Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian