Thursday, August 4, 2011

A small update! =D


Hey everyone. Just a quick note from me. I wanted to say sorry for the lack of posting. This is not like me at all but I have had and still do have family from out of town visiting my family and I. They will be here until Tuesday. My Grandparents and my 13 year cousin, Nicole are here visiting from FL. I am have been enjoying myself a lot but this leaves little time for blogging, e-mails, and reading so please forgive me for lack there of. Things will get back to normal after they leave. Thank you for understanding. We all went to the museum of science today in Raleigh, NC and out to eat. Very fun day, and the rest of the week and weekend will be awesome. 

- Beckie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian