Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday: #3

Yes, another Follow friday comes at ya! Wow this last week has been very hectic and tiresome with me moving to my new home but I am almost all settled in. Now I can try to focus on reading more and my blog. Just wanted to say hi to everyone who stops by here for the first time. I hope you decide to follow me. :)





Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?



My Answer: I would have to say either fairies or vampires. I have always love the idea of fairies being real. When I was a kid I used to play make-believe with my sister and we would say we has friends who where fae. I think it would be so cool to have fairies as friends who only you could see and hear. As for Vampires I would definitely love to know that they are real.  For all the obvious reasons. hehe :P 

10 comments :

  1. I picked Faeries! =) But i thought of Vampires too (Cullens only =) lol! Here's mine.

    You have a lovely blog! I like it!

    New follower,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice =) id love faeries as well.

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-hop-follow-friday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have though about fairies. Great answer. I love the flowers on your blog!

    Here is my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm a new follower, hopping through :) Fairies would be really cool, but not the scary tricky ones like changelings...

    Literary Exploration: Follow Friday [1]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta agree with the vamps!! There's nothing wrong with some good ol' fashioned vamps:P

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fairies also! They are cute! New follower :)

    Tia @Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday! New follower here! :] Beautiful blog!

    I agree, though I wouldn't want the vampires to be evil and bite me! :D

    My FF: http://bookcrookliza.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-me-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish faeries were real, too. Vampires would be awesome, because who doesn't want to live forever? Heh.

    Also, I'm a new follower! Your blog is super pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I'd love to have real fairies or vampires too. As long as they weren't dangerous.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian