Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update on me // very short break.


Hello awesome followers. I just need to quickly send this out because tomorrow (8-22) I will be moving across the city and I will not have internet until tomorrow evening, and even then I will need a couple days to unpack my things. I will be back to blogging here with the next few days, so please bear with me. :)

Thank you all for understanding and I am off to bed. Tomorrow will prove to be a long and tiresome day. Wish me good luck. I hope nothing breaks in the move. Ugh! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian