Thursday, July 14, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Wrap Up!


Well the Once Upon a Read-a-thon is now officially over. *boo hoo* I had a lot of fun. I would had liked to had read more books but what I did get to read was really great. So here is the final wrap up of the last 3 days. I will so plan to take part in this fun event next year, I hope you all plan on joining me. :)


Completed Books: 
1. Released by Megan Duncan
2. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Book Reviews for Books read: 
1. Released - found here

Completed Mini-Challenges:

Total Pages Read:
619

Total Hours Spent Reading: 
6 Hours and 45 Minutes

Final thoughts... (hehe), I think next time I will choose shorter books and make sure to clear my days more. Other than that I had a lot of fun and made a lot of new friends. I hope I can continue to make more friends through something I love, Reading. :) I so would love to do this next year. Thank you to our wonderful host of the Read-a-thon. You all made this a lot of fun for me and everyone to take part in! 

3 comments :

  1. I thought it was a lot of fun, too! And I thought I should have read shorter books as well *snicker*snicker*

    Good reading though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Beckie,

    First of all, it was such a fun surprise to visit your blog, and hear "It Takes Two" by Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock blastin'! Pure awesomeoness :D

    I think it definitely helps to strategize a little for the read-a-thon and plan your days. Things may not always go as planned, but planning still makes it easier for you to reach your goals! I had a blast this read-a-thon, hope you did too! :D

    Check out my final update here: http://is.gd/E0vf5v

    ~Hira~
    GFC Follower: ~Enamored Soul~
    Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I plan to try the read-a-thon next year and maybe find another for this year.

    Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian