Tuesday, July 19, 2011

--> Book Review: The Iron Queen - by Julie Kagawa <--


I am really trying to get caught up on my book review and since I will be reading The Iron Knight soon from NetGalley. I wanted to do my review for The Iron Queen. 

  • TitleThe Iron Queen
  • Author:  Julie Kagawa
  • Number of Pages: 358
  • Published: Published Jan 25th 2011 by Harlequin Teen
  • Series: Iron Fey #3


GoodReads Info:

My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.


My Thoughts: (I gave this book 5 Stars)

If I could use one word to describe this book... "Phenomenal". I sweep through this book and could not put it down. When first starting 
the Iron queen I was placed back into the world of Never never with Meghan, Ash and Puck
along with many other characters you meet along the way ready to start a whole new 
adventure. Wow, little did I know what lie in store for Meghan and her friends deep with-in
the faerie realms. Megan is fighting again. Joining forces, all the fey fight to save the land that they love. Megan is leading the fight with the only one who can kill the false Iron king. Can Megan kill him? Or will the fight take more out of her that what she expected? I found myself getting lost within the book like I was fighting along side 
with Meghan, Ash, and Puck or falling more in love with Ash. Feeling sorry for dear Puck 
because he loves Meghan ever so much but his feeling would never be returned. There was
so much for action, suspense and love in this book. As I immerse deeper into the book I 
feared for Meghan would not reach the Iron Kingdom in time. I really enjoyed reading about 
the new character in the story that help Meghan along her journey. Razor was a fun little guy.
The ending of the book went so fast for me because I was so shocked by the turnout by what 
all was going on at once, but I will tell you. I about went through a box of tissues in the process.
I was so blow away in the end and now I want to... no NEED to know what happens to Meghan,
Ash, Puck and all that remain in the faerie realms. Only the Iron Knight will tell the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian