Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: #4 // Were she went



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can 
play along! Just do the following: 

The Rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


This week's teaser comes from Were She Went written by Gayle Forman.
This is the second book is the "If I Stay" series. 






"But the french fries are good." She gives me a hopeful half smile. "I like french fries," I say. I like french fries?
I sound like a child in a made-for-TV movie. 
( Page 72 )





PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesday post, or share your two 'teasers' in a comment here (if you don't have a blog). Thanks!

2 comments :

  1. I have heard great things about this bood. I have the prequel in by to-be-read pile. Isn't it funny how that pile never truly shrinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sslf-published and her book looks great.

    New Follower: Cassandra Hernandez
    Shared giveaway:http://twitter.com/#!/BookLoverC/status/88809657841364993

    Cassandra Hernandez
    hernandezcassandra50@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian