Tuesday, July 12, 2011

--> Book Review:Released by Megan Duncan <--




Title: Released
Author: Megan Duncan
Number of Pages: 259
Series: Agents of Evil #1
Published: Published April 1st 2011 by CreateSpace (first published March 19th 2011)



I was contacted by Megan a month ago by e-mail and we talk a lot about her new book "Released" that she has written and self-published. She had asked for me for me to read and review the book for my blog and I must say I loved it. Megan is such a talented writer. I am so glad I was given this opportunity to read her new book "Released". 
Thank You, Megan!



GoodReads Info: 

After a demon apocalypse kills their parents and everyone they know, 17-year old Abby Phillips, her brother, Carter, and friend, Max flee their home to travel through what has become the wastelands of America. When radio transmissions of a resistance offering shelter and safety cease, Abby is tempted to give up. Struggling to overcome life-threatening obstacles in their dangerous journey, Abby and her companions quickly discover there are much worse things lurking in the dark than they could have ever imagined.

My Thoughts: (I gave this book 4 Stars)

When I first started reading this book I knew I was going to love it. I am all about the scary stories and the author brings to life what very well be the end of the world. The story open when you meet Abby, Carter and Max. Abby and Carter are brother and sister and Max is there friend. You find out there parents die from a demon apocalypse which is now destroying the whole as they know it or what is left of it. Abby, Carter and Max need to travel to New Mexico to find safety, where a radio transmission has been coming from tells anyone that is still alive that they can seek safety from the demons. So as they travel across the states to try to find safety they keep running across more and more danger with new and different demons, ones they never have seen before. Upon there journey they find friends that help them with the demons. One friend named Taya which they saved from a demon, During there travel, Taya starts to fall for Carter, and Abby and Max start to fall in love. Even with all that they had to go through, fighting killer demons, loosing friends, along the way, still dealing with the loose of their parents they Abby, Max, Carter, and Taya, still found a way to find love and not give up hope to make it to safe... but will they ever truly be safe?

I loved the relationship between Max and Abby. Max never seen to let Abby give up hope. He was always there for her. I also love the fight scene between the demons and  Abby, Max, Taya, and Carter. Megan Duncan does a awesome job on leaving you wanting to know what will happen next at the end of the book... What will happen with Max, Abby, Taya, and Carter? I guess I will have to find out in her next book, so stay turned and I so would recommend "Released".    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian