Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Updates Day One!




I decided since the read-a-ton is going to be held for 3 days in total that I would do small updates on my blog along with the twitter updates I have already have been doing here: @SyCo4TwilightI'm going to be posting these updates maybe twice a day during the Read-a-thon. So here is Update #1



Update #1 - 7/11 12:41PM EST
Currently Reading: Released
Last Book Read: None
Total Books Read: 0
Total Pages Read: 173
Total Time Spent Reading 2 hour 39 minutes
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read Since Last Update: 173
Mini Challenges Completed Since Last Update:  IB Book Blogging



Update #2 - 7/11 7:23PM EST

Currently Reading: Linger
Last Book Read: Released
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 258
Total Time Spent Reading 4 hour 54 minutes
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read Since Last Update:
 85
Mini Challenges Completed Since Last Update: IB Book Bloggingthe musings of almybnenr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian