Friday, December 28, 2012

Follow Friday #29 + #FridayReads


 


Follow Friday is hosted by 
Parajunkee & Allison Can Read


Featured Bloggers are:
Meg  @ The Book Asylum
Samaine @ Bookworms Avenue








Q:  WHAT BOOK DO YOU THINK EVERYONE SHOULD READ? IF YOU COULD GIFT THE ENTIRE POPULATION WITH ONE BOOK?


My Answer:

Why did I choose this book? Read my review - HERE




Friday Reads is a huge event that goes on every Friday where we all discuss what we are reading.  From my understanding this idea originated on Twitter from @FridayReads. You use the hashtag #FridayReads to share your current read and talk with other readers/bloggers about theirs. 


Here is what I am reading today:


Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Paperback (ARC), 336 pages
Published July 26th 2011 by HarperTeen



Evie finally has the normal life she’s always longed for. But she’s shocked to discover that being ordinary can be...kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees.

But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie’s faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself.
So much for normal.


Reason for reading:

I have been putting off reading this book for far to long. I loved Paranormalcy and have had my ARC of Supernaturally sitting on my book shevles for to long. So I decided it was time for me to read it. :)


What are everyone reading today/this weekend? Leave me a comment - I would love to know. :) Also be sure to leave your follow friday links below as well. 

Have a great weekend everyone. 



9 comments :

  1. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    This meme is such a great way to find new blogs to follow! :)

    I haven't read this title yet, but I'll add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard some good things about that book, good choice!

    I'm a new Linky follower, you can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your choice for this weeks feature and follow was perfect. Dear Bully really feels like a book that people can resonate and really enjoy.
    It has been added to my TBR.
    Thank you for your answer :)
    Lil Berry @ Forget About TV, Grab a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear bully seems like a great book! I'm happy to see that this subject gets more attention :)

    Old follower.
    F&F from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ..
    Just stopping by for the feature and follow friday hop..Dear Bully sounds like a very good read, wish that was around when i was little.

    Following you, feel free to follow me as well at the link below. :-)

    BookShelves Of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here from F&FF and haven't heard of that book but am intrigued by it! I'm a new follower via GFC and would love for you to visit me whenever you get a chance....

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never read these two but they do sound interesting. And your blog is lovely :)

    New Follower! http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2012/12/feature-follow-9-what-book-do-you-think.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, sounds interesting! I have never really heard of it.
    New follower. :)
    http://feedonbooks.blogspot.sg/2012/12/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for stopping by and I have visited each of you back. ;)

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian