Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm a Lucky Ducky!

Eeep, I am so excited because today I got my books in the mail that I won from the Blogfest 2011 I participated in about a week ago. I won the "Wolfs of Mercy Falls" series written by Maggie Stiefvater.  All of the books are signed by her and I also won a keychain too. :) Yay! I am so happy. I won this amazing prize pack from the wonderful blog: The Fictionators. Thank you so much, Caren and Kassiah! Anywho, here are the picture I took today. 








Pretty neat, huh? :) I am so looking forward to reading Forever. I hope it is as good as everyone says it is! :)

3 comments :

  1. Oooo pretty.

    I couldn't really get into these books I have to appreciate a pretty signed book when I see one (or 3 lol) :)

    I bet they are going to have pride of place on the shelf for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, it took me a bit to get into the first book but once it picked up some I loved them. :)

    Oh yeah, I am so proud to add these to my collection.

    Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian