Sunday, July 10, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Challenge!

This is a challenge hosted by Angela at Reading Angel, Lori at Pure Imagination, and Candace at Candace's Book Blog. :)



I have been signed up for this reading challenge for some time now and I hope some of you will join me in this challenge!  The books below are the ones I will be reading ( to trying to read all three) during this challenge. 

 


You can follow my updates as I read on my Twitter and I will do a final update on the blog. Happy reading to all! : )





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian