Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#11) + Teaser Tuesday (#32)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This week's Top Ten is: 



Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished


I am not very fond of this series. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either. I have heard the next books are better but still have not picked them up just yet.





I am so bad, I know it! I own ALL of the books in this series but have not had time to read the next one. It's kind of sad because I LOVE Cat and Bones!


Love this series and I have read book 1 and 2. I own a ARC of the last one but keeping putting if off. :(



Okay, don't shoot me but yes I have not read the next books in the series. I NEED to and very soon. I loved Paranormalcy and I am sure I will enjoy the next book but again I keep putting off reading it.



Honestly, I am not sure why I have not read Burned yet. I guess maybe because I felt I needed a break from Zoey. 0_o

I really don't care for this series. Yes, I know a lot of you do but I felt like I was forcing myself to read the books. I love books about Faries but just not this series.

I read Matched last year and really loved it. I took Crossed out from my library the earlier this year and really could not get into the story. I will try again later on. 



Ah, yes this is one I just did not care for. I read the first and second book but decided I was pretty much done with them.

I really enjoyed the first book in the series. Ally Carter is one of my favorite authors but I just have not made time to read the next book in the series. 
I so wanted to like Moon Called but unfortunately did not. 

So that is my list. Most of the book series I chose I was end up reading again in the future but with so many new and upcoming books now on the market it is hard to read/finish the series I have already started. So how about you, what book series have you not finished?


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from Awaken written by Kate Kacvinsky.






 I chatted with Justin a few nights ago. I printed out our discussion because I miss his words. They remind me of who I want to be. Or maybe who I've been all along. 


Take from page: 139








Please share with me your Top Ten or teaser for this week. I will be sure to come by and see what books you have chose. :)

I really am enjoying Awaken, a lot more than I thought I would. Has anyone else read the book?

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!


4 comments :

  1. The only series from your list that I've read is the Shiver one, and it was pretty hard for me to finish that one. The ending was alright, so I'm looking forward to what you think of the last one. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the other Paranormalcy books either. I have Supernaturally sitting on my shelf, and Endlessly reserved at the library, I just haven't found the time to read them yet. Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you now, finishing the Shiver series should be at the bottom of your to do list LOL!!! Those books... *snore* Hope you can finish the rest soon!!

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that book sounds really interesting.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian