Sunday, September 2, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup: ( August Edition ) Wrap Up!

BBT
Review copy cleanup book challenge is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine @Nyx Book Reviews. Thank you both! :)


Today I will be to sharing with my readers and  authors/publishers I have worked with recently for this month long progress I made. I think I did very well this time and got a lot of my review books read. Below are the images of what books I decided to read for this challenge.

5 out of 6 books read/reviewed.

Wake by Amanda Hocking 
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang  
The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson  
Hollywood Car Wash by Lori Curwell 
The Soul's Mark: FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff  
Oracle: Fire Island by C.W. Trisef  



Read/Reviewed | LINK to review
The Soul's Mark: FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff  [ MY REVIEW ]
Wake by Amanda Hocking  [ MY REVIEW ]
The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson  MY REVIEW ]
Oracle: Fire Island by C.W. Trisef  MY REVIEW ]
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang MY REVIEW ]


Well there you have it. I did not read all six books but 5 out of 6 is great! 
The important part was that I had a lot of fun. So how did everyone else make out?

Thanks for reading & have a nice Sunday!

3 comments :

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian